Governor of Osun, Mr. Adegboyega Oyetola, has joined family and well-wishers of his wife and Osun First Lady, Mrs. Kafayat Olaitan to celebrate her on her birthday and their wedding anniversary.
In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan, Oyetola described the wife as a leading inspiration to girls and women in Osun in particular and the country at large.
Oyetola further said: “Today, I celebrate your humility, your love for people, your passion for humanity and your kindness towards the larger society, especially the vulnerable, the women and the girl child who you champion through your pet project, the Ilerioluwa Development Initiative.
“We thank the Almighty Allah for His Divine Grace and Mercy in the last six decades plus two of your life and His Guidance, Direction and Provision since He joined us together, 39 years ago. Happy birthday to you, Olaitan.”
- Final Warning: Release Nnamdi Kanu or Face Continuous War, Gunmen Lists Nine LGs To Attack In Anambra
- CityMirrorNews Today In History Pinpoints The Longest Cemetery In The World where Around 400,000 Labourers Were Buried
- Kano Explosion: Nigerian Air Force shifts 58 Anniversary Celebration
- Soldiers Fire Live Ammunition, Disperse Students Protesting ASUU Strike
- Teacher Seeks Divorce Over Fear Of Being Beaten To Death
News2 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News3 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News5 days ago
2023: Osinbajo Garners More Support In Nasarawa, As Governor, Emir Of Lafia Describe Him As The Best Among Aspirants
News1 day ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke