African side Cameroon have been drawn against Brazil and Senegal against the Netherlands in the 2022 World Cup draw held in Qatar on Friday by FIFA.
Cameroon will play in Group G along with Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia, while Senegal are in Group A along with Qatar, Netherlands and Ecuador.
In Group D, defending champions, France will face Denmark, Tunisia and either UAE/Australia/Peru.
Spain and Germany will face each other in Group E along with Japan and either Costa Rica/New Zealand.
Ghana, which beat Nigeria to qualify will play in Group H along with Portugal, Uruguay, South Korea and Ghana.
Another African side, Morocco will lock horns with Belgium, Croatia and Canada in Group F.
The World Cup takes place between 21 November and 18 December in Qatar, with the hosts playing Ecuador in the tournament’s opening game.
See full draw below
Costa Rica/New Zealand
- Just In: Nigeria’s Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Accountant-General, Idris Over N80billion Fraud
- One Good Turn Deserves Another- Prince Layade Eulogises Gov Oyetola, Canvasses For His Re-election
- Blasphemy: Tambuwal Relaxes Curfew In Sokoto
- Breaking: Police Commission Promotes Ex-EFCC Boss, Magu To AIG
- Court Remands 3 For Allegedly Stealing Owa Obokun Palace’s Transformer Cable
Entertainment5 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead
News3 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News5 days ago
How Journalist Lost Wife 12 Days After Their Wedding
News5 days ago
2023: Osinbajo Garners More Support In Nasarawa, As Governor, Emir Of Lafia Describe Him As The Best Among Aspirants