The Lagos State chapter of the Actors Guild of Nigeria has debunked reports that late movie star, Rachel Oniga, died from Covid-19 complications.
The Public Relations Officer of the Guild, Olamilekan Ojora, said the actress had malaria and typhoid before she eventually passed away on Friday night around 10 p.m.
Ojora also said that he and the deceased actress were to work on the “Sensations” movie set on Saturday morning.
News that the movie actress is dead broke on Saturday with several blogs and social media posts attributing her death to Covid-19.
Until her death, Rachel who hailed from Delta State featured in several English and Yoruba Nollywood movies.
Her most recent movie appearance before her death is Bovi’s comedy flick, “My Village People.” which premiered on June 6.
She has acted in many other movies some of which are Owo Blow, Onome, Restless Mind, My Village People among others.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election