The Department of State Services (DSS) said it is collaborating with the Osun State Police Command to unravel the death of Police Corporal, Rauf Fawale allegedly killed by three of its operatives in Osogbo, Osun State.
Fawale was beaten to death by three DSS operatives, one of whom was identified as David Olowoporoku.
The Osun police commissioner, Mr Olawale Olokode, has demanded from DSS to produce the killer officers.
But in a statement Tuesday, DSS spokesman, Dr. Peter Afunanya said the agency and the Police are jointly investigating the matter.
“The public should be rest assured that it will not condone any acts of indiscipline or injustice.
“It therefore calls on the media and other stakeholders to exercise patience and await the outcome of the investigations”, Afunanya said.
Spokesperson, DSP Yemisi Opalola, said that CP Olokode met with the Director of DSS in Osun and demanded that those responsible for beating Fawale to death, should be produced for prosecution.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead