Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello has described his state as the safest and most peaceful in the country.
Bello, in his broadcast in commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the creation of the state, said his administration took the security, unity, peace and prosperity of the people seriously right from inception.
He said Kogi had managed the triple mechanism of blocking loopholes/theft, eliminating wastage/loss and proper prioritisation of expenditure to make each naira and kobo earned go much further than anyone believed possible.
He said: “Today, our state is arguably the safest in the entire country, we are rated the second most peaceful and our crime rate is second lowest. We have a hugely diverse population that is nevertheless more united now than at any time in our history.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election