Late Nollywood star, Rachel Oniga has been buried today.
The funeral service was held on Friday, 27th August, 2021 in Lagos State.
Born on 23 May 1957 in Ebutte Metta, Lagos State, the screen goddess died on Friday 30th July, 2021 at the age of 64 from complications involving a heart disease problem.
After her death, the family of the late award-winning Nigerian actress announced her burial plans.
Tunji Oniga, her son who spoke on behalf of the family of the deceased, fixed her burial for August 26 and 27, 2021.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election