President Muhammadu Buhari has said the attack launched on the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) on Tuesday, will not dampen the morale of the Armed Forces.
On the contrary, he said, it will buoy their determination to make a decisive end of criminality in the country,
In his reaction. to the killing of three military officers, Buhari said the attack coincided with a time that the military had put insurgents, bandits, kidnappers, and other types of criminals on the retreat.
The latest heinous action, he said, would accelerate the total uprooting of evil in the polity.
He said members of the Armed Forces are solidly resolved to accomplish the goal in the shortest possible time.
Commiserating with the families who lost their loved ones, and praying God to comfort them, President Buhari vowed that the deceased would not die in vain.
He said the degenerate act would have consequences that will eventually clean the country of vermin, and emancipate the polity from deliberate, targeted and contrived atrocious acts.
The President thanked all Nigerians who value and appreciate the efforts of our military.
He urged those playing hateful politics with the dastardly act to desist.
Rather than recriminations, this is the time for all patriots and people of goodwill to support and encourage those who are in the vanguard of the battle against wickedness in the land.
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition