The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 1,064 fresh cases of COVID-19 in nine states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The public health agency made the announcement on Sunday morning via a post on its verified Facebook page.
According to the fresh report, the agency, in the last 24 hours, recorded 13 deaths across the country.
Lagos, which remains the epicenter of the disease in Nigeria, recorded 776 new cases followed by Rivers and Ekiti States.
Ondo leads as NCDC confirms 102 fresh cases of COVID-19 in 9 states
Others include, Kwara-33, Ogun-21, Benue-18, Oyo-13, FCT-5, Osun-4 and Yobe State with 2 cases.
So far, the country has recorded about 186,635 cases of the virus since its outbreak in 2020.
No fewer than 2,260 persons have died due to complications from the dreaded virus. However, 168,320 patients have been successfully treated and discharged.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Five Things You Should Know About Monkeypox
- 2023: Tinubu Is The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Oluwo
- Amotekun Intercepts 168 Invaders With Charms Hiding Under Cows
- How Inmate Of Owerri Correctional Centre Has Spent 14 Years Awaiting Trial
- Ogbomoso Kidnappings, Killing: Oyo Residents Stage Peaceful Protest, Call For Govts Action
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Kill Man, Daughter Few Hours After Wife Put To Bed In Osogbo
News4 days ago
The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police
News5 days ago
Bishop Olubadejo Charges Christians To Always Praise God, As Deacones Akintade Marks 60th Birthday
News3 days ago
Fear Grips Residents As Gunmen Invade Osun Community, Shoot At One