Security has been beefed up at the Abia State High Court located at Ikot Ekpene Road Umuahia, the state capital, as the suit filed by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, comes up for hearing today.
Recall that the secessionist, had through his special counsel, Mr. Aloy Ejimakor, sued the Federal Government of Nigeria over his extradition from Kenya few months ago.
The suit is demanding that Kanu be returned to Kenya where he was allegedly extradited from and subsequently to Britain where he was residing.
It also demanded N5 billion from the Federal Government over alleged gross violation of his fundamental rights.
More to follow…
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Independence: IBEDC Congratulates Nigerians, Pledges Commitment To Development
- Get Affordable Luxury Home At SQUARE By Lagoon Court, See How To Apply
- Omokri Explains N122m Refund By PDP NWC Members, Accuses Tinubu’s Camp
- PDP Reacts To Alleged Bribery Allegation, As NWC Members Return Money
- LAWMA: Day-old Baby Found In Ikoyi Dustbin
Entertainment4 days ago
Popular Nigerian Nollywood Actress Under Fire For Sharing Sex Toys At Mother’s Remembrance
News4 days ago
Just In: Deposed Monarch Regains Throne
News2 days ago
Nigerian Man Deported For Killing Parrot A Month After Relocating To Canada
News5 days ago
Osun MAOS Gets Acting Executives