Professor Ishaq Oloyede has been reappointed as the Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) by President Muhammadu Buhari.
This was confirmed in a statement released by the Director, Press and Public Affairs, Federal Ministry of Education, Ben Bem Goong on Friday.
The statement said Oloyede’s reappointment was based on the recommendation of the Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.
Oloyede’s first tenure ended on August 1, 2021, alongside other heads of 15 parastatals under the Federal Ministry of Education.
However, President Buhari also approved the reappointment of Prof Abubakar Rasheed as Executive Secretary of the National Universities Commission(NUC) for another five years and Hamid Bobboyi as Executive Secretary of the Universal Basic Education Commission(UBEC) for a second term of four years.
Prof. Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe was also retained as Registrar/CEO of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) for a second term of four years.
Prof. Promise Mebine was appointed as the Director/Chief Executive of the National Mathematical Centre for an initial tenure of five years.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election