Residents of Apomu Community in Isokan Local Government Area of Osun State were on Tuesday thrown into mourning as seven out of eight members of a family reportedly died in their sleep.
It was gathered that a 14-year-old member of the family survived and currently responding to treatment at a hospital in Apomu.
The cause of the strange death cannot be ascertained at the time of filing this report, but it was speculated that the family might have died as a result of carbon monoxide from a generator that was found in their apartment.
The police spokesperson in Osun State, SP Yemisi Opalola, confirmed the incident to DAILY POST.
She said that the cause of their death of could be ascertained until an autopsy in done on the corpses.
“One person among the family of eight was rescued and still responding to treatment, but the cause of the death cannot be ascertained now.
“Their corpses were rejected at Oluyoro hospital and were referred to OAU teaching hospital for autopsy,” she added.
- Minor Goes Missing Over Tribal Marks In Osun
- Old Notes: House Committee Rejects CBN Extension, Threatens Emefiele’s Arrest
- Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan
- Breaking: CBN Bows To Pressure, Extends Naira Notes Swap Deadline
- Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court
News4 days ago
Again, Gunmen Kidnap Mother, Child In Osun
News4 days ago
Osun: APC Senatorial Candidate, Tadese Escapes Assassination As Political Thugs Allegedly Attack Supporters
News2 days ago
Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency On Security In Osun
Politics4 days ago
2023 Poll: I Married Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electorate