A parallel congress has just been conducted at Janguza area of Kano state where Alhaji Ahmadu Danzago emerged as chairman.
He is of the faction of Senator Ibrahim Shekarau, a former governor of Kano.
The interim caretaker chairman, Abdullahi Abbas, is expected to be declared winner of the congress attended by Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as he is unopposed based on the consensus arrangement by the APC stakeholders in the state on Thursday.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election