The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and Police Service Commission (PSC) have commenced the process of concluding the 2020 enlistment of 10,000 Constables.
Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba made the announcement in a statement on Saturday.
Mba urged candidates to check their recruitment status on the portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The website will be opened from Monday, 18th October to Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.
Candidates who qualify for the next stage must print out their slip and present on examination date – Friday, 29th October and Saturday, 30th October – at designated centres across Nigeria.
They were also advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.
The Force reiterated that the recruitment exercise “is free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation”.
- Osun: NSCDC Arrests Suspects Pretending To Be Herbalists To Defraud People
- Ondo Bye-election: PDP Urges Leaders To Unite, Support Candidate After Primaries
- Retirees In Osun Unite Under One Leadership To Fight Their Course
- Good Governance Key To Sustainable Development, Oyetola
- [RapAround] 2023 Elections: Why The Twists & Turns Is Dangerous
News3 days ago
Akinrun: Residents Raise Alarm Over Outing Of Dreaded Masquerade, Labikolo, Saying Outing Will Cause Unrest
News4 days ago
Famodun’s Outburst Confirms His Incompetence, Failure-Osun APC Faction
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Ogunbiyi Has No Intention To Strike Deal With Ademola Adeleke – Campaign Office
News2 days ago
Babafemi Ojudu, Tested Loyalty And Self Overrated Stature By Adeboye Adebayo