Thousands of youths under the aegis of Omo Oduduwa United have stormed the streets of Osogbo the Osun State capital to agitate for the Yoruba nation.
The protesters converged on November 27 bridge in the Africa area, Osogbo for the protest.
It was gathered that the Youths marched from the November 27 bridge through Ogo-Oluwa, Aregbe junction, Fakunle, Ola-Iya and Odi Olowo areas.
The protesters carried placards, banners chanting secession songs and distributing handbills to people along the streets.
They are heading to Nelson Mandela Freedom Park, Old Garage.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead