A cleric, Prophet Adeyemi Adeniran popularly known as “Baba Lésèkesè,” has felicitated with Muslim faithful on the 1442 AH Ramadan fasting.
Prophet Adeniran, who is the founder of Great Tabernacle Miracle Church of God, a.k.a Mountain of Change, Ido-Osun in Osun State, charged Muslims to seize the opportunity of the Holy month to pray that Nigeria surmounts her numerous challenges.
In a statement he personally signed and issued on Thursday, the clergyman described the month of Ramadan as a period of spiritual uplift and complete devotion to Allah and thus encouraged Muslims to take advantage of it to rescue the nation from doldrums through relentless prayers.
He said: “I send my greetings to all Muslim faithful in Osun and around the globe for witnessing yet another blessed month of Ramadan.
“Being a holy month, I call on our Muslim brothers and sisters to take advantage of this Ramadan to pray for Nigeria to surmount the security, economic and other challenges confronting her.
“I say Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims, may God answer our prayers and supplication and return peace, security and unity in our dear country, Nigeria,” Prophet Adeniran prayed.
- Osun NUJ Greets Muslims At Eid, Urges Journalists To Promote Religious Tolerance
- Eid-il-fitri: Osun LG Commissioner Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Uphold Lessons Of Ramadan
- Sallah: Osun Political Affairs Commissioner, Akeju Felicitates Muslims, Urges National Peace
- RUGIPO Management Denies Asset Sharing Allegations
- Eid-El-Fitri: Olowu Congratulates Muslims, Urges To Propagate Peace
News5 days ago
Afe Babalola Dares Presidency, Goes Ahead With Plan To Organise National Confab Despite FG Warning
News5 days ago
Iwo/Ile Ogbo Communal Clash: How Palace Guard Killed Policeman
News3 days ago
God Will Not Forgive Buhari – Aare Gani Adams
News4 days ago
You’re A Blessing To Yoruba Race, Aremo Felicitates Asiwaju Tunde Badmus At 75