Forty-eight hours after three seminarians were abducted at Christ the King Major Seminary, Fayit Fadan Kagoma in Jema’a Local Government Area, Kaduna State have regained their freedom.
This was disclosed by Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Uchechukwu Okolo, Chancellor, Catholic Diocese of Kafanchan in a statement on Wednesday evening.
The statement noted, “We want to thank all those that have offered prayers and entreaties for the quick release of our Seminarians and others who are still in the dens of their kidnappers.
“We pray God to hasten the release of those who are still in the hands of their Captors.
“All our Priests are directed to kindly celebrate Mass of Thanksgiving to God tomorrow, Thursday 14th October 2021, for the quick and safe release of our Seminarians.
“May Our Lady of Guadalupe intercede for us and all those that are still in captivity.”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023: Tinubu Is The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Oluwo
- Amotekun Intercepts 168 Invaders With Charms Hiding Under Cows
- How Inmate Of Owerri Correctional Centre Has Spent 14 Years Awaiting Trial
- Ogbomoso Kidnappings, Killing: Oyo Residents Stage Peaceful Protest, Call For Govts Action
- OSPOLY: Uphold Your Alma Mater, Best Professional Practice–HOD Mass Comm Charges Alumni
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Kill Man, Daughter Few Hours After Wife Put To Bed In Osogbo
News4 days ago
The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police
News5 days ago
Bishop Olubadejo Charges Christians To Always Praise God, As Deacones Akintade Marks 60th Birthday
News3 days ago
Fear Grips Residents As Gunmen Invade Osun Community, Shoot At One