Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has lost his Special Adviser on Infrastructure, Engineer James
Adepoju’s cause of death can’t be ascertained as of the time of filling this reports.
Before his appointment, he was the Engineering Head of Prize Engineering Consultants Limited.
He was also a graduate of Civil Engineering from the University of Ibadan, and has been involved in
several projects, including providing engineering consultancy services on the construction of Igbeti-Ogbomoso Road.
Others are Oshodi Transport Interchange;
reconstruction/upgrading of Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport Road; Oshodi Abule Egba Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project and VGC Flood Control Project, among others.
More details later…
- Former Osun Lawmaker, Kolawole Greets Chief Bisi Akande At 82
- Ondo Poll: Group Fires Senator Tofowomo Over Comments On Jegede
- Even Now, Akande Remains A Worried Patriach By Dare Babarinsa
- Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Kwara Gov Seeks Support For Families Of Fallen Heroes
- Osun Records 39 COVID-19 New Cases
News4 days ago
Gov Oyetola, Owoeye, APC Led Govt Are Not Being Fair To Us– Osun Assembly Minority Leader
News5 days ago
Osogbo LG Chair Aspirant, Oris Distributes Facemasks To Residents, Seeks Political Support
News2 days ago
Court Bars Oluwo From Installing Salinsile As Otun Oba Of Iwoland
News4 days ago
Four Osun LGA Staff Resign Appointment Over Non-payment Salary Arrears