A Nigerian woman has been appointed as the new commissioner of police in Oyo state.
The first female commissioner of Police in Oyo state has began work following her recent appointment.
Mrs Ngozi Onadeko takes over from Mr Nwachuckwu Enwonwu.
Onadeko is the first female to occupy that position in the state
Her posting is at the instance of the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu.
More details later…
- Federal Lawmaker, Ajilesoro Foundation Dole Out Cash To Pensioners In Osun
- I’m Coming For Killer Herdsmen In Ogun – Sunday Igboho
- Nigeria Reports Second Highest Daily COVID-19 Deaths As Cases Soar
- Nigeria’s Land Borders Porous- Interior Minister, Aregbesola
- DSS Pledges To Unravel The Death Of Police Corporal Allegedly Killed By Its Operatives In Osun