The Aku-Uka of Wukari Kingdom in Taraba State, Dr Shekarau Agyo, is dead.
Daily Trust gathered that the Monarch, died on Saturday in his palace at Wukari after a protracted illness.
Late Aku-Uka, a first class chief was also the chairman, Taraba state council of Emirs and chiefs.
He was installed as the 27 Aku-Uka of Wukari in August, 1976 and was born in 1937.
Sources close to Taraba state government told Daily Trust that only the governor of the state will officially announce the death of the Aku_Uka after certain traditional rites is conducted as required by the Jukun tradition.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election