No fewer than five persons in a taxi were crushed to death by a fully loaded petrol tanker on Monday in Ibadan, Oyo state.
The accident happened at Celica area on new Ife-Ibadan Road, Egbeda Local Government Area..
Witnesses said the petrol tanker lost control, rammed into a Nissan Micra taxi and dragged all into a nearby ditch.
Uche Chukwurah, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Sector Commander in the state, confirmed the incident in an interview with NAN on Monday.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Lagos Bans Okada In Four More LGAs
- Just In: Ogun Confirms 4 Monkeypox Cases
- LG Poll: Oyetola Won’t Allow Any Irritant To Dictate For Him, Famodun Tells PDP
- Subsidy Investigations: Our Statutory Role Is Tax Enforcement, Collection, Not Use Of Funds, FIRS Explains
- Just In: Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Void Sen Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Election