Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Tuesday disclosed that the Anti-graft agency has convicted pension frauds to the tune of N157 billion.
Director of Operations EFCC, Adulkarim Chukkol disclosed this at a Two-day sensitization programme on the theme: “Eradication of Pension Fraud in Nigeria,” where he said the Commission has probed over N157 billion pension scam.
He said many more will unfold as the Commission is ever ready to bring those who embezzle pension funds meant for pensioners to justice.
Meanwhile, EFCC Chairman, Abdulrasheed Bawa, reiterated that the soul objective for the initiative is for Nigeria to have a pension system that is transparent, accountable and responsive to the needs of the most important and vulnerable stakeholders.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Five Things You Should Know About Monkeypox
- 2023: Tinubu Is The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Oluwo
- Amotekun Intercepts 168 Invaders With Charms Hiding Under Cows
- How Inmate Of Owerri Correctional Centre Has Spent 14 Years Awaiting Trial
- Ogbomoso Kidnappings, Killing: Oyo Residents Stage Peaceful Protest, Call For Govts Action
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Kill Man, Daughter Few Hours After Wife Put To Bed In Osogbo
News4 days ago
The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police
News5 days ago
Bishop Olubadejo Charges Christians To Always Praise God, As Deacones Akintade Marks 60th Birthday
News3 days ago
Fear Grips Residents As Gunmen Invade Osun Community, Shoot At One