The Akirun of Ikirun land, Oba Abdurouf Olawale Adedeji has joined his ancestors.
Oba Adedeji died late last night of Thursday after suffering from a severe headache on Tuesday.
It was gathered that the monarch has been critically ill for sometimes. But the sickness worsened on Tuesday and the monarch was rushed to a hospital in Osogbo.
The palace of Akirun has confirmed the death as mourners have trooped into the palace to mourn the death of Oba Adedeji.
Residents and indigenes of the town have also taken to social media to express sadness and wish the Departed soul eternal rest.
Oba Adedeji ascended the throne in 1991 and he died at the age of 78.
More details later…
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Funke Akindele:Stop Blaming Successful women When Marriages Fail ― Blessing CEO
- Abuja-Kaduna Train: Kidnap Victims’ Families Beg Reps For Intervention
- Ebonyi Govt House Photographer Kidnapped In Abia
- ThursdayRapAround: Nigeria’s NASS And Their Endless List Of Probes
- New Moon Sighted In S’Arabia, Sallah Day Announced
News4 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News2 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News2 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai
News3 days ago
Guber Poll: Osun Muslim Community Sues For Peace, As Political Parties Gear Up For Election