A yet to be identified pregnant woman was among victims of a fatal auto accident, which occurred on Saturday in Ondo State.
The accident occurred at Ikare Akoko in Akoko North Local Government Area of the state.
CityMirrorNews gathered that the woman also lost two of her male children in the crash.
The family was among seven casualties involved in the accident.
Three other persons sustained injuries in the accident, which was caused by a truck conveying diesel, which rammed into some shops in the commercial area of the town, causing destruction.
Federal Road Safety Corps Head of Operation, Samuel Oyedeji, confirmed the accident.
- Abducted Traveller Rescued From Kidnappers In Osun
- Osun Pensioners Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements
- How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
- Party Chieftain Blames Kwara APC Crisis On Political Jobbers
- LG Chairmanship: Osun APC Ward 13 Members Drum Support For Oris, State Reasons