The Commissioner for works and transport in the state of Osun, Engr. Remi Omowaiye and his counterpart in the agriculture and food security ministry, Adedayo Adewole celebrated the 66th birthday of the Governor in a unique and commendable way in Ilesa yesterday.
In Ilesa west local government area where Omowaiye hails from, six hundred and sixty (660) persons drawn from the ten wards of the council benefited from the packaged food stuff to celebrate the Ilerioluwa prodigy.
Omowaiye also made provision for clothing materials and cash support for women in their hundreds at Atakumosa market and exercise books for two thousand students.
Omowaiye, at a mini gathering where the items were distributed eulogized Oyetola for his various interventions in Ijesaland, recounting the completed palace Sabo Irojo road reconstruction, ten PHCs revitalization in Ilesa West, ongoing reconstruction of Atakumosa market, he used the occasion to appeal to residents of Ilesa to stand solidly by Oyetola as he continues to passionately develop the state to enviable heights.
Similarly, Adewole also celebrated with party members and faithful at the APC party secretariat where he distributed foodstuffs to two hundred and fifty (250) and sixty six (66) textile materials to elders, women and aged where they all prayed for the Governor and the success of his administration.
The duo of Omowaiye and Adewole later gave a thousand (1,000) motorcyclists popularly called Okada were given four litres of PMS across the two local government areas.
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
- COVID-19: 6 Die Of Complications As 8 Doctors Test Positive In FMC Asaba
- Osun Federated Chapel Of NUJ Expresses Sadness Over Folakemi Alonge’s Death