By Steve Oni, Ilorin
Kwara state government has confirmed receiving the resignation letter of former Commissioner for Special Duties, Aisha Ahman-Pategi.
The state commissioner for communication, Harriet Afolabi-Oshatimehin, in a statement wished the former Commissioner well in her future endeavours.
“The government has received the resignation of Hon. Aishah Ahman-Pategi who was Commissioner for Special Duties.
“The government accepts same, and wishes her the best in her future endeavours.” She said.
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
- Ibadan Socialite Gatuso Shot Dead
- Drama As Police Commissioner Arrest Ebonyi LG Chairman, Lawmaker, Others
- Herdsmen: High Court Bans Open Grazing, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow