Bomoi Suleiman Yusuf, a serving member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), has died after being allegedly hit by a stray bullet from shots fired by hoodlums in a clash with rival group.
The Yobe state indigene was deployed to Osun state and was on his way home from camp after the completion of the orientation exercise.
A Resident told our Correspondent that Yusuf and his fellow Corps members were accosted by the robbers along Abuja-Jere expressway in an attempt to dispose them of their cash and valuables.
- Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
- Breaking: Any Malaria-like Symptoms Should Be Considered COVID-19 – Lagos Gov, Sanwo-Olu
- Jealous Housewife Stabs Husband’s Fiancée To Death
- Tinubu ‘Most Qualified’ To Succeed Buhari In 2023, Says Oluwo
- Between The Cross Rivers Magistrates And Osun Lawmakers By Adewale .S
News1 day ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News3 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
News2 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
News5 days ago
Osun NUJ Holds Commendation Service for Late Folakemi Alonge