The strike action embarked by Nigerian doctors in Lagos state yesterday has been called off.
The Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, Lagos State branch has called off the strike action it embarked on yesterday as it asked its members to resume work.
Recall that the stay-at-home order which started on Wednesday was as a result of police brutality.
The NMA had on Wednesday criticized over-zealous police authorities harassing essential workers, such as doctors and journalists during curfew on Tuesday.
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly