It was glaring that some All Progressives Congress Governors were not in support of the way Godwin Obaseki was booted out of APC. Many of them did not back Osagie- Ize Iyamu to vent their anger against the way one of them was treated badly.
You cannot play down the power of incumbency. This worked for Obaseki in this election. Apart from working averagely for the people of Edo, the power of incumbency really paved the way for him.
Adams Oshiomole was a minus for APC in this election. Many APC governors, who worked for his removal as the national Chairman of the party, also worked against him in this election.
The people of Edo really stood against APC.They put an end to godfatherism in Edo election. They were resolute in the determination to end the political career of Adams Oshiomole.
The decision of Governor Godwin Obaseki to join the PDP helped him to win the election. If he had joined another party, he wouldn’t have triumphed today. PDP is a strong party in Edo, moving to the party was a blessing in disguise for Obaseki
- Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
- Breaking: Any Malaria-like Symptoms Should Be Considered COVID-19 – Lagos Gov, Sanwo-Olu
- Jealous Housewife Stabs Husband’s Fiancée To Death
- Tinubu ‘Most Qualified’ To Succeed Buhari In 2023, Says Oluwo
- Between The Cross Rivers Magistrates And Osun Lawmakers By Adewale .S
News1 day ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News3 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
News4 days ago
Osun NUJ Holds Commendation Service for Late Folakemi Alonge
News2 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun