The Osun State Government has declared three days fasting and prayers in the state to restore peace and tranquility in the state.
The call was made on Monday, October 19, 2020 by the Secretary to the State Government, Prince Wole Oyebamiji on the Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (OSBC) at 7.00pm news.
The program according to Oyebamiji will commence on Tuesday (tomorrow) and will end on Friday.
He called on all religious leaders, traditional rulers and all residents in the state to join in the fasting and prayers to pray for peace, tranquility and progress in the state.
It would be recalled that Governor Adegboyega Oyetola was attacked on Saturday afternoon, October 17, 2020 by some hoodlums in the state while addressing #ENDSARS protesters at the Olaiya junction in Osogbo, the state capital.
- I’m Coming For Killer Herdsmen In Ogun – Sunday Igboho
- Nigeria Reports Second Highest Daily COVID-19 Deaths As Cases Soar
- Nigeria’s Land Borders Porous- Interior Minister, Aregbesola
- DSS Pledges To Unravel The Death Of Police Corporal Allegedly Killed By Its Operatives In Osun
- Olaiya Flyover: Osun To Do Three-hour Demo Closure Tomorrow