Nigerian Air Force jets attached to Operation Thunder Strike have reportedly neutralized several Ansaru terrorists and bandits at their camp in the Kuduru Forest area of Kaduna State.
This was achieved during the airstrikes carried out on Thursday on the heels of intelligence reports indicating the convergence of bandits linked to the Ansaru terrorist group led by one Mallam Abba, at the location.
Aerial surveillance missions conducted over the area also observed several bandits wielding weapons in the forest.
The Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj. Gen. John Enenche, disclosed this on Saturday in a statement titled, ‘Operation Thunder Strike hits bandits’ camp at Kuduru Forest, Kaduna.’
It read, “Several of the bandits were killed as the attack aircraft strafed the area, while others attempting to escape were mopped-up in follow-on attacks.”
A video clip showing the attack captured the terrorists fleeing shortly before the jets bombed the location.
- Pan Yoruba Summit: It’s Unpatriotic For Yinka Odumakin To Say They Were Not Properly Briefed, Says Adeboye Adebayo
- Breaking: Any Malaria-like Symptoms Should Be Considered COVID-19 – Lagos Gov, Sanwo-Olu
- Jealous Housewife Stabs Husband’s Fiancée To Death
- Tinubu ‘Most Qualified’ To Succeed Buhari In 2023, Says Oluwo
- Between The Cross Rivers Magistrates And Osun Lawmakers By Adewale .S
News1 day ago
How Govt Officials Compelled Oluwo To Cancel My Installation As Otun Oluwo – Osun APC Scribe, Salinsile
News2 days ago
Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
News5 days ago
Osun NUJ Holds Commendation Service for Late Folakemi Alonge
News3 days ago
Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development