Residents of Kelebe area of Osogbo, Osun State capital, were on Monday thrown into mourning when a car allegedly plowed into a motorcycle and killed two out of the four persons who were on the bike.
A mother and her son have been confirmed dead in the early morning accident that happened in the ancient city.
CityMirrorNews gathered that the accident involved a family of four, consisting of husband, wife and two children who were on a motorcycle.
It was gathered that the woman, identified as Adijat and one child died on the spot, while the father and the other child have been rushed to Omogbolahan Specialist Hospital.
- I’m Coming For Killer Herdsmen In Ogun – Sunday Igboho
- Nigeria Reports Second Highest Daily COVID-19 Deaths As Cases Soar
- Nigeria’s Land Borders Porous- Interior Minister, Aregbesola
- DSS Pledges To Unravel The Death Of Police Corporal Allegedly Killed By Its Operatives In Osun
- Olaiya Flyover: Osun To Do Three-hour Demo Closure Tomorrow