The Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC) has posted results from 1,719 units on its website for the just concluded gubernatorial election in Ondo State.
Using the new technology of Z-Pad, which allows results to be uploaded directly from the polling units to the umpire’s website where they will be accessible to the general public, as at 6.11p.m. when Nigerian Tribune checked the website, results had trickled in from polling units across all the 18 Local Government Areas, LGAs. of the state.
Ondo State, according to INEC delimitation, has a total of 3009 poling units.
The use of Z-pad began with the bye election in Nasarawa State and the technology was used in the September 19 governorship election in Edo State.
- Kidnapping: Ijesa Communites Want Police To Prosecute JOMBO, Other Suspects
- Gunmen Abduct Bridget Esene Immigration Service Spokesperson In Benin
- Ibadan Socialite Gatuso Shot Dead
- Drama As Police Commissioner Arrest Ebonyi LG Chairman, Lawmaker, Others
- Herdsmen: High Court Bans Open Grazing, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow