Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Tuesday announced his intention to cancel the Public Office Holder (Payment of Pension Law 2007), which provides for payment of pension and other entitlements to former Governors and their Deputies.
He made this known while presenting the 2021 budget to the Lagos State House of Assembly
- I’m Coming For Killer Herdsmen In Ogun – Sunday Igboho
- Nigeria Reports Second Highest Daily COVID-19 Deaths As Cases Soar
- Nigeria’s Land Borders Porous- Interior Minister, Aregbesola
- DSS Pledges To Unravel The Death Of Police Corporal Allegedly Killed By Its Operatives In Osun
- Olaiya Flyover: Osun To Do Three-hour Demo Closure Tomorrow