Despite warning by the federal government that no any protest should be held under any circumstances in the country, some youths under the aegis of Face of #EndSARS Movement, on Monday, began a second wave of #EndSARS protest in Osogbo, Osun State capital.
The protesters who had earlier converged at the Ogo-Oluwa area later marched to the Osun State House of Assembly along the State Secretariat, Abere.
CityMirrorNews Correspondent who monitor the protest reports that the protesting youths were led by one Emmanuel Adebisi.
When they reached the state house of Assembly, it was gathered that the youths who were fully armed with placards with various inscriptions demanded an audience with the leadership of the Assembly.
The placards read: “We are not fighting for any political party”, “#End Bad Judiciary in Nigeria”, ” #End fake judicial panel of Inquiry in Osun”, “Unfreeze all the frozen account”, ” We are Nigerian youths” among others.
The protesters, however, noted that their actions were aimed at demanding good governance and not to destroy properties.
- Hijab: MSSN Warns School Principals Against Causing Crisis In Osun
- Osun NUJ Immortalizes Late Prominent Member, Alonge, Sets Up Foundation In Her Honour
- Oluwo Celebrates 5th Coronation Anniversary, Says Iwo Has Witnessed Unprecedented Development
- COVID-19: 6 Die Of Complications As 8 Doctors Test Positive In FMC Asaba
- Osun Federated Chapel Of NUJ Expresses Sadness Over Folakemi Alonge’s Death