Fifteen COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the Oyo State Isolation center.
The patients were discharged after receiving their second negative test result.
Governor Seyi Makinde made this known while confirming 16 new cases, on his Twitter page, Saturday.
He said, “Fifteen confirmed COVID-19 cases have received their second NEGATIVE test results and have been discharged. This brings the number of discharged cases in Oyo State to 112.
“Also, the COVID-19 confirmation tests for sixteen suspected cases came back POSITIVE. The cases are from Ibadan South West (11), Ibadan North West (2), Ido (1), Oluyole (1) & Ibadan North (1) Local Government Areas. So, the total number of confirmed cases in Oyo State is 334.
“Please call the Emergency Operations Centre on 08095394000 | 08095863000 | 08078288999 | 08078288800, if you have any COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, tiredness, body ache and shortness of breath.”
- Birthday Celebration: Olowu Expresses Gratitude To God, Appreciates Well Wishers
- Customs, Air Force will Collaborate More For Greater Service Delivery, Says Commodore Ajiboye
- Lawmakers Order Arrest Of NDDC Managing Director,Pondei,For Walking Out On Investigative Committee
- Drama As NDDC Acting MD Walks Out On Reps, Declared Wanted
- Osun Council Vice Chairman Distributes Gas Cylinders To Residents
News4 days ago
Gani Adams Under Fire For Attacking Tinubu
News5 days ago
Police Begin Recruitment Of Constables ( See The Requirements)
News3 days ago
Road Rehabilitation: Chief Whip, Olatunji, Ife North Residents Laud Oyetola, Says He’s A Blessing To Osun
News5 days ago
American Healing Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead