News
Makinde Recovers, Tests Negative For COVID-19 Twice
By Ogunrinde Abiodun, Ibadan
Oyo state governor, Engineer Seyi Makinde has recovered and tested negative for the second time for coronavirus.
This was made known in a tweet on his official twitter account on Sunday night.
The tweet reads: “I am deeply moved by your prayers and support throughout this period. I am
so thankful.
“This evening, I received my second negative test result for COVID-19. I especially thank Prof Temitope Alonge, who acted in my stead as Head
of the Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force”.
The governor also said that he will be resuming tomorrow (Monday) as the head of the task force in the state.
He said “I am also grateful to all members of the Task Force for their cooperation during this time. I will be resuming my responsibility as Head of the Task Force from tomorrow.”
Recalled that it had been earlier reported that Makinde tested positive for the virus. A development which made him proceed on self isolation and handed over the Oyo State Covid-19
Task force to Prof Temitope Alonge.
-
News4 days agoOsogbo Living Spring Lions Club Urges Govt To Intensify Eye Health Awareness, Sponsors Cataract Surgeries In Osun
-
News2 days agoBandits Behead Abducted Oyo Teacher
-
News4 days agoChief Sir Mike Okiro Gifts Mosques To Police Secondary School Minna: A Rare Gesture Of Unity And Religious Tolerances – SIXT-MEDIA LANE
-
News3 days agoAdedeji Congratulates Oluga On Her Emergence As APC Flagbearer For Ayedaade/Irewole/Isokan Federal Constituency
