By Steve Oni, Ilorin
Wife of Kwara State Deputy Governor Mrs Abieyuwa Alabi has tested negative to the COVID-19 virus following repeated tests to ascertain her status.
“Her Excellency the wife of the Deputy Governor has twice tested negative to the virus after she was successfully managed by a team of government’s medical professionals. The result of her repeat test on Friday September 4th confirmed her to be negative and therefore free of the virus,” Rafiu Ajakaye, chief press secretary to the Governor and spokesman for the COVID-19 Technical Committee, said in a statement.
“The government and the second family of Kwara State thank members of the public for their support and prayers, and commend the medical team for their commitment at all times. The government similarly wishes all our patients quick recovery and urges members of the public to continue to adhere to all safety measures to flatten the curve of transmission.”
- Shafaudeen Faithfuls, Others Laud Gov Makinde On Proposed Job Creation
- Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte Resigns
- Come And Swear With Your Children If I Had Anything With You, Sunday Igboho Challenges Ojudu
- Abuja Under Siege By Bandits As DSS, Army Hunt Agitators In South-east
- Breaking: Sunday Igboho’s House Razed In Ibadan