By Jide Afolabi, Osogbo
A former ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Osun State House of Assembly aspirant in Ife East State Constituency, Honourable Yinka Olatunbosun has felicitated with Christians, the Osun State Government and all good people of the state on the occasion of the Easter Celebration.
Olatunbosun in a press statement released today personally signed by him noted that it is a celebration of the love of God to mankind.
He said that Christ paid the supreme sacrifice to save the world from the impending damnation.
“Christ paid the supreme sacrifice to save the world from eternal damnation. The world is saved by his death.” He said.
The honourable who is also a Pastor added that, “the message of the cross should not be lost on us as we celebrate. We must at all times remember that Christ is love and we must emulate Him in our deeds and conduct.”
Olatunbosun added that, “as we celebrate, we must not lose focus of Christ who is the reason for the season. We must celebrate it by engaging in thanksgiving and prayers to appreciate His sacrifice.”
He however urged people to be peaceful during and after the celebration noting that no meaningful development can happen in the state without peace.
- Just In: Osun Relaxes Covid-19 Lockdown For The Next 14 Days, Curfew Now 9pm To 5am
- Coronavirus: We ‘ve Done So Much To Flatten Curve Of Pandemic ~ Says Osun Govt
- Osun PDP Unifies As Major Ogunbiyi Stakeholders Join Adeleke
- RUGIPO Clears Air On Alleged High Handedness On Institution’s Governing Council Chair
- Edo 2020: Direct Primaries Not The Best Amid Covid-19, Journalist Warns Buhari, APC Leaders