A woman has succumbed to death after taking her own life just days after she was rescued from taking poisonous substance.
Many people have been left in a state of shock after a woman identified as Oluchi reportedly hanged herself, just a day after she made attempt to commit suicide by drinking a poisonous substance, but was rescued.
Information gathered revealed that the woman was said to have suffered serious domestic violence from her husband since they wedded in 2014 which reportedly led to her developing a mental sickness.
She was later abandoned by the husband, who then moved to Port Harcourt, Rivers State. All pleas that he should take care of her mental health fell on deaf ears.
However, on Thursday, Oluchi ingested a poisonous substance to end it all, but was rescued, only to hang herself the next day.
- Youth Investment, A Huge Step To Actualize The Nigerian Project – Sunday Dare
- Breaking: 30 ‘Missing’ INEC Staff Found
- KogiDecides: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Allegedly Shot At Pu Yesterday, Dies Sunday Morning
- Kogi Decides 2019: Live Results From Collation Centres
- Bayelsa Decides: Observer Group Calls On INEC To Reject Results From Nembe, Brass, Southern Ijaw
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Leadership Training for Northern Baptist Youths Begins Tomorrow
News4 days ago
Osun REC: Politician Threatens To Sue Impersonators
News3 days ago
Oyetola Presents N119.5bn 2020 Budget To Assembly, Vows To Complete Ongoing Projects
News1 day ago
Bayelsa Poll: Thugs Kill Inspector, 15 On Danger List