Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, on Saturday, described the killing of Mrs Olufunke Olakunri as a dastardly act that should be probed.
According to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Adeniyi Adesina, Governor Oyetola, who expressed shock, condemned the killing of Pa Reuben Fasoranti’s daughter and called on security agents not to leave any stone unturned in the probe to ensure that the killers are nabbed and brought to justice.
“This should not be another case of unresolved murder. All efforts should be made to get to the root of this,” Governor Oyetola said.
He condoled with Pa Fasoranti and Ondo State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, over the death.
Mrs Olakunrin was shot Ondo State on Friday.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News3 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents