The Appeal Court on Friday sacked the Senator representing Kogi West, in Kogi State , Dino Melaye .
He said this in a tweet on his official Twitter handle .
Melaye said that the court had ordered fresh elections in his senatorial constituency. He went on to call on his supporters to be law -abiding and assured them that they would overcome .
He tweeted, “ I just lost my election at the Appeal Court and Fresh election ordered. In all things , I give God the praise . He who started a good thing will definitely complete it. I ask my supporters to be law – abiding as we shall always overcome . To God be the Glory. ”
- Just In: Osun Relaxes Covid-19 Lockdown For The Next 14 Days, Curfew Now 9pm To 5am
- Coronavirus: We ‘ve Done So Much To Flatten Curve Of Pandemic ~ Says Osun Govt
- Osun PDP Unifies As Major Ogunbiyi Stakeholders Join Adeleke
- RUGIPO Clears Air On Alleged High Handedness On Institution’s Governing Council Chair
- Edo 2020: Direct Primaries Not The Best Amid Covid-19, Journalist Warns Buhari, APC Leaders