By Jide Afolabi, Jos
Since the polls closed yesterday for the governorship, State House of Assembly and Supplementary for the canceled Tudun Wada/Kabong Federal constituency elections in Jos North local government area, Plateau state, collations are still ongoing.
According to CityMirrorNews correspondent who has been monitoring the collations at the centre, no result has been announced yet as collated results from registration areas are trickling in.
It is not however clear when announcement of results will commence as no announcement has been made as at 10:20am on Sunday March 10, 2019.
Returning Officers, Collation Officer for the LGA, political party agents, observers, journalists, and security agents are all on standby at the collation centre as the state awaits results from the largest local government area in Plateau state.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents