By Victor Adeoti,Osogbo
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has won 22 out of the 26 seats in Osun House of Assembly in Saturday’s election, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
In the official results made available to newsmen in Osogbo on Sunday by Mr Olusegun Agbaje, the State’s Resident Electoral Commissioner, the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) won three seats.
According to the results, election into Oriade State Constituency was inconclusive and a new date would be communicated at a later date.
The three state constituencies won by PDP were Ede North, Ede South and Obokun.
The 22 constituencies won by APC were Osogbo, Olorunda, Ejigbo, Ilesa East , Ife North, Ifedayo, Ayedaade , Ifelodun, Ola Oluwa, Atakumosa East and West, Ayedire and Boluwaduro/Boripe.
Others 3states in Nigeria,’’ he said.
- Insecurity: Southwest Governors Read Riot Act To Criminals
- Just In: Channels TV Reporter Shot As Shiite Members Confront Police in Abuja
- Legislator Harps On Regulation Of Social Media Space To Check Fake News
- ASUU To Buhari: Stop Rewarding Indicted VCs With Appointment
- Apetumodu Stool: We Followed Due Process, Say Kingmakers
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News2 days ago
Crises Looms In Osun Community Over Kingship Tussle, As Ooni Accused Of Complicity
News4 days ago
Osun Workers, Pensioners Gets Salaries/Pensions For June 2019
News3 days ago
Just In: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 5,000 Personnel For NDLEA
South West News3 days ago
Osun Security Summit:Be Wary Of A Confusionist, OPC Chieftain Warns Residents