By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
The All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for Osun State House of Assembly, Ife North State Constituency, Hon Babatunde Olatunji has won his polling unit with a wide margin.
Olatunji defeated his main contender from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Akinyode Abudemi Oyewusi in his polling unit located at CAC Primary School, ward 1, unit 9, Edunabon, Ife North local government area.
At the polling unit, APC polled 156 votes to defeat his PDP opponent who scored 21 votes.
Reacting, Olatunji said he was very impressed with large turn out of the people of his constituency.
He said with reports coming in, he was very optimistic that he would win with a large margin.
- Youth Investment, A Huge Step To Actualize The Nigerian Project – Sunday Dare
- Breaking: 30 ‘Missing’ INEC Staff Found
- KogiDecides: Dino Melaye’s Nephew Allegedly Shot At Pu Yesterday, Dies Sunday Morning
- Kogi Decides 2019: Live Results From Collation Centres
- Bayelsa Decides: Observer Group Calls On INEC To Reject Results From Nembe, Brass, Southern Ijaw
Subscribe to CityMirrorNews via Email
News4 days ago
Leadership Training for Northern Baptist Youths Begins Tomorrow
News4 days ago
Osun REC: Politician Threatens To Sue Impersonators
News3 days ago
Oyetola Presents N119.5bn 2020 Budget To Assembly, Vows To Complete Ongoing Projects
News2 days ago
Bayelsa Poll: Thugs Kill Inspector, 15 On Danger List