The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Wednesday declared Nyesom Ezenwo Wike as the winner of the Rivers Governorship Election.
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike playing with a toddler in Port Harcourt during his inspection of the ongoing construction of the Mile One Market.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governor polled 886,264 votes to win the March 9 Governorship/State House of Assembly election in Rivers.
Wike took an early lead on Tuesday as result collation resumed in Port Harcourt.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) suspended the collation of the results of the election in the state on March 10, citing electoral violence.
The electoral umpire also announced a schedule of activities for the resumption of the exercise, stating that collation and announcement of results would hold between April 2 and 5.
- Hearing On Ara Chieftiancy Stool Stalled By Transfer Of Judges
- Alignment Of Amotekun Agenda To Religion And Ethnicity Is Preposterous – Oyetola
- Police Arraign Osun IRS Staff Over Alleged Fraud
- Oyo REC,Shafaudeen Commend Oyo Voters
- Amotekun: Tinubu Speaks, Calls For Dialogue ..Says Nigeria’s Fabric Not At Risk With SW Security Outfit
News3 days ago
APC May Cease To Exist After Buhari’s Tenure, Gov Fayemi Says
News4 days ago
Amotekun: Fani-Kayode Explodes As Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari To Arrest Yoruba Leaders Immediately
News4 days ago
You Lied To The Nation, Senator Fadahunsi Blasts NCS Controller General Over Recruitment, Postings
News2 days ago
Just In: Oyetola Appoints Rent Tribunals Chairmen, Members