Osun State Governor Adegboyega Oyetola, has urged citizens of the state to continue to live in peace and love while praying for the state and the nation.
The governor, according to a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Adeniyi Adesina, to mark the celebration of Eid el Fitri, congratulated the Muslims on the successful completion of the Ramadan fasting.
The governor said: “Ramadan encapsulates Almighty Allah’s commandment on the faithful to get closer to Him and to live totally in self-denial and moderation.
“The Holy Month of Ramadan is the time when all Muslims are expected to seek the face of Allah and to relate in holiness, love, peace and personal sacrifice with others.
“I thank you all for keeping the faith and for making personal sacrifices as commanded by Almighty Allah.
“As you celebrate Eid El Filtri, I urge you to continue to imbibe and demonstrate the tenets of tolerance, sacrifice and selflessness.
“Let us also continue to pray for the peace and prosperity of our State and the nation and to live in peace and harmony with our neighbours.
“I wish you all a Happy Eid El Fitri.”
- Osun: APC Chieftain, Asler Distributes Free JAMB, WAEC Forms To Over 550 Indigent Students In Ejigbo
- Buhari Declares Tinubu As Next President Of Nigeria
- Yoruba Obas Fume Over Scarcity Of New Naira Notes, Fuel, Urge Buhari To Respond To Cries Of Nigerians
- Opposition Elements Want To Create Political Crisis With Fuel, New Naira Notes Scarcity, Says Tinubu
- Tinubu/Shettima 2023: Badmus Provides Free Medical Service To Osogbo Residents
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies