Nigerians have reacted to the resignation of Kemi Adeosun from Buhari’s cabinet as the minister of Finance.
Nigerians have flooded social media with different reactions after Kemi Adeosun resigned her position as Minister of Finance.
Her resignation followed the allegation of not serving the compulsory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and obtaining a certificate that the NYSC have disowned.
Adeosun’s official credentials showed that she parades a purported fake National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, exemption certificate, which was issued in September 2009, granting her exemption from the mandatory service on account of age.
Adeosun reportedly failed to participate in the mandatory NYSC scheme after completing her university education in London.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Village Head’s Wife, Kill Son
- Insecurity: Matawalle Launches Community Protection Guards In Zamfara
- PDP Faults Planned BRT Fare Hike In Lagos, Wants Reversal
- Guber Poll: Osun PDP Gives Police 24-hour Ultimatum To Release Arrested Members
- Nigeria Lacks Selfless, Charitable Leaders — Senator Shettima
News3 days ago
Bandits Overpowering Us In Oyo Forests, Vigilante Group Raises Alarm
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: APC HoR Candidate Empowers Over 2000 Constituents, Seeks Support For Oyetola’s Re-election
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Adeleke Family Denies Alleged Negotiation With APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu