Governor Aregbesola who stated this in osogbo during endurance trek for twenty thousand newly recruited oyes cadets.
The Governor noted that Adeleke could not be employed as premises manager at the university of his brother in Ede was seeking to become a governor.
He said the requirement for enlistment into OYES cadets was four credits but Demola only has failure in a single subject he sat for 1981.
Aregbesola maintained that the state needed a competent hand that would continue with the development stride of his administration.
On his part, APC candidate for September 22nd governorship election in osun state, Mr Gboyega Oyetola promised to continue with the programme when elected as governor.
Oyetola called on the people of the state to vote for continuity for overall growth of the state.
He urged the cadets to use the opportunity as a means of engagement for self reliance .
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Ansar-Ud-Deen Society Honours Asiwaju of Ikire Land, Oyebamiji With National Merit Award Of Excellence
- 21 Drug Dealers Jailed, 71 Others Arrested In Niger
- Kano Man Abdullahi Idris Docked For Sodomising 13-year-old Boy
- IBEDC Appeals To Customers To Pay Bills, Says Tariffs Are Fixed By NERC
- Just In: Buhari Swears In Ariwoola As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria
News5 days ago
Ortom: Why We Can’t Pay Benue Workers
News3 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News4 days ago
Just In: Osun Assembly Extends Tenure Of Caretaker Committees Of LGs For Another Six Months
News4 days ago
Plateau Baptist Youths Begin Annual Conference