News
Boko Haram: Borno SEMA Reveals How IDPs Camp Was Bombed, Confirms Deaths
Borno State government has said that five people were killed in the suicide bomb attack at Dalori Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp, Maiduguri on Wednesday.
The Chairman of the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA), Satomi Ahmad, made the confirmation to newsmen in Maiduguri.
He also confirmed that “39 others sustained various degrees of injuries”.
Satomi explained that “a female suicide bomber infiltrated the IDPs camp”.
He said many were caught unawares as the camp had been peaceful for a long time.
The official noted that the second suicide bomber detonated improvised explosive device at the entrance of Dalori residential quarters and blew herself to pieces.
According to him, there was no casualty in the second attack.
The chairman added that those wounded had been taken to the Specialist Hospital, Maiduguri.
-
News3 days agoBandits Behead Abducted Oyo Teacher
-
News4 days agoAdedeji Congratulates Oluga On Her Emergence As APC Flagbearer For Ayedaade/Irewole/Isokan Federal Constituency
-
News5 days agoChief Sir Mike Okiro Gifts Mosques To Police Secondary School Minna: A Rare Gesture Of Unity And Religious Tolerances – SIXT-MEDIA LANE
-
News4 days ago2027: Osun West APC Leaders Endorse Ogunbiyi As Senatorial Candidate
