Osun state Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has promised that he would recruit another 20,000 of Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme, O’YES, making it 60,000 before the end of his tenure in November, 2018.
He recalled that the first batch of he recruited in the first 100 days, remain a landmark before the second batch were recruited.
Aregbesola stated this in Osogbo, the state capital, at WOCDIF event centre, during the maiden colloquium marking the 6th year anniversary organised by the friends of the Governor.
He noted that his administration has achieved a lot in terms of welfare and infrastructure, saying no less than 10,000 accident victims have benefited from his ambulance service.
He maintained that since the ambulance service has started providing 24 hours services to the accident victims, it has never stopped working.
The Governor who also boasted that non of his roads will last leas than 50 years, promised that he would complete all his ongoing projects.
“We recruited 20,000 youths with 200 million monthly allowance and we recruited another 20,000 before the end of the first tenure.
“We are going to recruit another batch before the end of our tenure and by the grave of God, we are not going to leave any project uncompleted.
“Concrete drainage was new to Osun when we came, non of our roads will last less than 50 years.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi